Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Inwood, Just off Broadway Between Isham and 212th Streets


Mary Sargent © 2007 …………………………………….. click to enlarge


Today was not ideal for a photowalk, it being gray and threatening to rain, but you go on your walk with the weather you are given. Plus, I had to go to the post office to mail some books. Do you know about BookMooch? It's a great booktrading website – so far I've given away 13 books and received 21. And I'm not cheating! You get extra points for some things, like mailing to a foreign country. Anyway, now mailing those books is more of a chore than it was when I was employed. All of you employed people know what I'm talking about. It's one of those little things that I miss. The copy machine, of course, is major.

So here at the beginning of the walk is a new painting on the side of New Edition Drycleaners. I showed you a closeup first so you can see the funny face above which didn't exist in older versions. To see those, go here and here.



Mary Sargent © 2007 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

No comments: