Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Financial District, Broadway at Wall Street


Mary Sargent © 2008 …….. click to enlarge




Mary Sargent © 2008 …….. click to enlarge

Sorry to be so late tonight; I saw Die Walkure at the Met with cousin Henry and that's a long opera, Not this long, of course, but afterwards one must stop for a drink to discuss the finer points and then on the way home one must stop at Westside, the market that never closes, bless you, Westside, and then I got home at 2. Now it's 3:30. I had to, you know, check the mail and the email, feed the cats, have some cheese and crackers and attend to various other pressing matters.

So now here are two interior shots of Trinity Church. Although I'm not religious, I do love churches for their beauty and their hushed stillness.

Note: so far, the comments to last night's post more or less bolster my opinion. Other opinions are encouraged.

See map.

No comments: