Thursday, January 10, 2008

Financial District, Wall Street Between William and Broad Streets


Mary Sargent © 2007 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

Today I had the luxury of being able to choose anywhere in Manhattan for a photowalk since there was no place else I had to go. I had various considerations in mind, like where have I not been for a while (or ever), spots on my map I want to tidy up, adding a new street to the labels column (what everyone else on the web calls tags), bare spots on the map I want to make a mark in. What I finally decided was to go as far as I could. So I took the 3 train down to Wall Street, not forgetting a thick book.

And now I'm sorry to say, I'm going to start on a cranky note. Have you figured out what you're looking at in that photograph?

Here's a long shot.





Mary Sargent © 2007…………….. click to enlarge

Couldn't they figure out a nicer way to keep people from camping out in their nook? Plants, maybe?

See map.

No comments: