Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Inwood, Just Off Broadway Between Isham and 212th Streets


Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

We have a new wall painting and it's anti-war. You can find the 3 older versions on the street art and graffiti label. This one is quite handsome, don't you think?

Here's a closer shot showing a quote from Albert Einstein. You should be able to read it if you enlarge it.



Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

I shot these today on my way to get the A train to go to the 4th Street stop, so I could walk over 3rd Street to Broadway, then down Broadway a couple blocks to Venus by Maria Tash where I got my ears pierced! Yes! Carolyn told me I was one of only two people in the world who hadn't had their ears pierced but I think that's an exaggeration.

If you have need of a piercing, I'd recommend this place even though it has an annoying name because it was reassuringly clean and the two women were nice and without attitude and competent.

Now, let's see, what should I pierce next . . . Hmmm.

See map.

No comments: