Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tribeca, West Broadway at Lispenard Street


Mary Sargent © 2008 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

How about that Hillary? Damn. What a pro. Now let's see if Bill, that sonofabitch, can match her. If he does, I'll be saying how about that Bill? Oh, it's a good year to be a Democrat. This is history, folks.

I was going to talk about this restaurant Pepolino and how Luka and I used to go there when she was a smoker because upstairs you could smoke, but now I haven't been there in years, and I'm thinking maybe we should try it again; it's awfully appealing on the outside and so on, maybe a little musing on the passing of time, but all of this seems so trivial given that the fate of our country lies in the balance.

Go Barack!

Just two more nights of this and then I'll return to my normal dry unemotional commentator self.

See map.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone that lived in New York for over 9 years and now is in -gasp- LA, I love visiting your site to catch up with the city I miss and love so much. thanks for making me feel connected.

Mary Sargent said...

Thanks, anon, it's good to know. And do you love LA also?

Anonymous said...

Not nearly as much as New York! :)