Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Chelsea, 23rd Street Between Eighth and Ninth Avenues


Mary Sargent © 2009 ……… click to enlarge

Go to the website for Modern 23 located in the same block as Visual Arts Theater and Psychic Reader and Adviser and ponder whether you want to live here, knowing that your kitchen would be in your living room just like when you lived in that funky studio in the East Village back in the day, and then think about what you would have to do to live here and whether it would involve a misdemeanor or a felony and then make your decision. Let us know ASAP!

See map.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! How about if I killed my baw-ass? That's a felony, but I have lots of alibis set in place, since many hate him. That wouldn't get me any money, but I'd be happy, and continue to live in my present apartment.

Is your thirst to know, quenched?