Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Midtown South, Broadway Between 26th and 25th Streets


Mary Sargent © 2009 …… click to enlarge

Today I went to get rolfed. Yes, rolfed. More about that later. I was more than 10 minutes early, so I loitered about the street taking pictures and looking at things. Looking and looking. The first thing I saw as I rounded the corner was this tall, skinny building against the sky.



Mary Sargent © 2009 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

Then this was what it looked like across the street. Nothing much. Pretty standard Broadway for this area.



Mary Sargent © 2009 ………. click to enlarge


Then I looked up and saw this.



Mary Sargent © 2009 ……….……. click to enlarge


And then this. Looking at street level, I didn't realize how completely individual these buildings are. Maybe more so than other parts of town. I'll have to think about that.

Everybody, look up more!

See map.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that building with the arched windows is the NY office of Pentagram Design impressive interior.