Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chelsea, 26th Street Between Sixth and Seventh Avenues


Mary Sargent © 2009 …………... click to enlarge

So, you may remember that I had rationalized my way into buying myself a nice lunch, and here, I think I've found just the spot. Tre Dici Ristorante. You know if it calls itself Ristorante, it has an obligation to be nice. And nice it was.

Do notice how the garbage bags echo the colors of the restaurant with their jaunty red ties.




Mary Sargent © 2009 …..........................………... click to enlarge


Ahhhh.

I had butternut squash soup with asparagus, an unusual and good combination; the soup was also unusual in that it was not sweet (thank you!) and the vegetables were in chunks instead of pureed. Very good. And a Caesar salad which was nicely correct.


See map.

No comments: