Friday, March 06, 2009

Hamilton Heights, Broadway at 136th Street


Mary Sargent © 2009 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

This is actually a somewhat backwards post. This is on the south-east corner of Broadway and 136th Street, whereas last night's post was on the north-east corner. This one should have come first. I know you need to know why this happened. First, this photograph needs another about half inch at the bottom. For all its charm, it is fatally flawed. So I was going to just skip over it. Now I have to ask you to overlook its flaw because 2) although I planned to start a new walk tonight, it did not happen. This wouldn't be the first time.

Okay, moving right along, I had a realization on this walk that I should always start out hungry and I should eat along the way at every opportunity. Don't you need to know more about this bakery than what it looks like? Yes, you do. And so do I. In the meantime, you can go to Eating in Translation to satisfy your need to know. Damn, I wish I'd had one of those.

See map.

No comments: