Monday, September 07, 2009

Upper East Side, 71st Street at Lexington Avenue; Lexington Avenue between 71st and 70th Streets


Mary Sargent © 2009 ………………….................click to enlarge


It was after 1:00 and I was beginning to get hungry, so it was a lucky thing that I was approaching Lexington Avenue, the avenue of many restaurants. I walked down Lexington to 70th Street and then up to 72nd Street. I had spotted a likely restaurant on the downtown side, but it was a little crowded, so I decided to give them some time.






Mary Sargent © 2009 ...............………………….. click to enlarge


This is the west side of Lexington between 70th and 71st.






Mary Sargent © 2009 ...............………………….. click to enlarge


And this is back at the corner of 71st and Lex.

I'm trying to give you an overview of the block. I know that many a time you've exclaimed, oh, I just wish I had an overview! Well, here it is.


See map.

No comments: