Friday, November 13, 2009

Chelsea, 24th Street Between Twelfth and Eleventh Avenues


Mary Sargent © 2009 ………….........……….…… ………………….. click to enlarge


I promise this is the last photo I'll show of the Post Office vehicle maintenance facility.  For now.

Does anyone know what that tree is?  I thought it had red berries on it, but upon enlargement discovered they were leaves.  How wonderful to have a tree with mostly green leaves and just a few red ones.

In other news, I was in Union Square today, coming back from my opthamalogist on East 14th Street.  There was unfamiliar music down there in the subway.  Opera singers!  Two tenors with recorded music were taking turns singing arias.  They were good and it was quite wonderful and, in fact, felt like an opera with hundreds of extras rushing by.  There is so much talent in this city that it just overflows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How nice. And unexpected. It's one of NY' greatest charms.