Tuesday, April 20, 2010

West Village, 10th Street Between Seventh Avenue and 4th Street


Mary Sargent © 2010 ……………………….. click to enlarge

The door was locked and there was no buzzer and I knew it opened onto stairs leading down, so how was I ever going to get anyone to come let me in?  All it took was a knock on the glass and a man appeared and went and got my phone.  Impressive.

Then I turned my attention to other things.




Mary Sargent © 2010 ………………….…………..........… ………………….. click to enlarge

These three were having a great time, smiling and laughing.  And then they saw me with my camera.




Mary Sargent © 2010 ……………….......….…………… ………………….. click to enlarge

And said, oh, a photographer!  Would you mind taking our picture?  Not at all, says I.  And I was able to do it without twisting my body into strange shapes.  Maybe because I'm short.  This man in the front is the woman's former history teacher.  They were so happy to be together, the three of them.

2 comments:

B.Lewin said...

And he's rather attractive too!

Slightly Self-conscious said...

As is she! More than "rather."

Ou est Joe?