Sunday, November 05, 2006

West Village, Seventh Avenue South at Bleecker Street


Mary Sargent © 2006 …………………………….. click to enlarge

Still playing catchup, so here is an extra morning shot.

And this is still a week ago Friday. After work I went downtown to have dinner with a friend who lives on Leroy Street in the Village. She has a tiny place, but it has a working fireplace. And what a location!

I walked down from the Christopher Street subway station because I wanted to walk a piece of Seventh Avenue at that spot. It was still Daylight Savings Time, so it was just dusk when I got out of the station around 5:30.

See map.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Splendid splendid jumble! Collageish. Like like much much.

Anonymous said...

The glowing red lights are fun. I can almost hear the car horns.