Monday, January 01, 2007

Greenwich Village, Third Street at Macdougal


Mary Sargent © 2006 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

Well so much for establishing a new ritual. I woke up this morning to rain and forecast of rain all day. My miraculous electronic marvel of a camera cannot take rain. I did not get up, get out, and take some photographs, come home, select one, edit it, write it, all in time to leave at 4:30 for a New Year's Day party.

Perhaps the ritual will be that I'll say I'm going to do something and then not do it.

Here's a photograph from December 2. I hope to be in 2007 tomorrow but I can't promise. Happy New Year, ya'll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo-ey! Wow-eeeee! Zoo! Guddja gum! 0007! We're here! The bag seems to have a mind of its own and definitely wants to go elsewhere. And (reference to the word verification) I love my w.v. this time around (has my initials in it!).