Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Murray Hill, Second Avenue Between 38th and 39th Streets


Mary Sargent © 2007 …………………………………….. click to enlarge

Okay, a rare, no, a unique event: a photograph I shot today. It only happened because I got it into my head that the January 1 shot had to be shot that day so it would be dated 2007. Of course, it wasn't, but I'm not going into that again; if you care, you'll have to page down and read the previous two entries.

Today I had to dash over to the dermatologist to show him a mole that had ominously changed. You know what that means, folks, if you ever heed health warnings which I most certainly do. So he takes a look and tells me it was most likely bruised and not to worry. Just one more thing not to worry about.

His office is on 37th between Second and First Avenues, kind of out of the way, so afterwards, I walked up Second Avenue to 42nd Street before I went back to work.

See map.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the friends bracketed by the green neon, and I especially like the "Wingers" sign, being a big fan of Deborah Winger (one of the many "Whatever happened to?" women in the movies). And I'm a bigger fan of good-health reports! Wish me luck on my own derma visit soon.