Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Upper West Side, Broadway Between 100th and 99th Streets


Mary Sargent © 2007 ……… click to enlarge

Okay, back to the beginning. I hope you've been paying attention. This past weekend, Lee was in town, visiting Luka and going to the peace march downtown on Saturday. On Sunday, the three of us met to have the outstanding brunch at Turkuaz, previously mentioned here. Afterwards, we parted, they off to the Neue Museum or maybe home for naps, and I to my photo walk.

I walked down Broadway to 96th, didn't shoot much because I've done this before, but I did want to show you another high rise apartment building going up on Broadway. This will help to house the 1,000,000 new people Mayor Bloomberg hopes to persuade to move here.

Update 11/2/07: Just stumbled across this relevant NY Times article.

See map.

No comments: